For Quinn the practice of law started as a job, turned into a career and is evolving into a lifetime journey. He is grateful for the support of clients, attorneys and staff who have assisted him every step of the way and humbled by their kind words as he passes the quarter century mark. Practicing law is challenging and stressful, but not always exciting. In addition to graduating from SMU Law and passing the bar on his first attempt, a few of his highlights include:
• Becoming Board Certified in Estate and Trust Law by the State Bar of Arizona
• Obtaining his AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbard, the highest peer rating possible.
• Receiving a five star 10/10 rating from AVVO.
• Chairing the Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Arizona.
• Opening DeAngelis Legal.
• Becoming an equity partner at Jennings Strouss.
• Handling the launch of Iridium Satellite Phone business.
• Preparing the estate plan for the #1 golfer in the world.
• Drafting the shareholder agreement for one of Arizona’s largest privately held companies.
Practicing law each day is filled with different people and issues at every stage of life and wealth. He has learned much from you all, good and bad. These lessons weave their way into his perspective on legal services, finances and life daily as he advises clients on their issues and alternative solutions. Most situations are foreseeable and with a little proper planning up front, the consequences of which can be eliminated or substantially minimized. If you question whether your legal documents meet your objectives, Quinn will work with you to create, revise or implement a plan to do so. For more information on Quinn please see About DeAngelis Legal.
Thank you for your continued support of Quinn and DeAngelis Legal. We look forward to the next 25 years.